Odyssey eFileLA™ allows filers to easily open court cases and e-file documents to courts anytime and from anywhere — 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. E-filing court documents significantly streamlines the case filing process and provides benefits to both the filer and the court.
How E-Filing Works
eFileLA delivers electronic filing via a secure web portal for attorneys, self-represented litigants and government agencies. You don’t need any unique software, middle-ware or hardware — all you need is Internet access and a browser.
eFileLA manages the flow of information among filers, clerks, court personnel and judges:
- Filer submits documents online to participating courts in Louisiana
- eFileLA delivers documents to the court
- Clerks accept or reject submissions
- Access Filer Documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting Started Training Videos
- Register for Online Training Sessions
- Register to Use eFileLA
- Self-Service Support
Courts realize cost, time and resource savings by reducing the need to print, copy, store, deliver and file legal documents.
To learn how your court can offer e-filing with Odyssey eFileLA, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.